22 Mar 2008

My New Old Zen

About 3 years ago General #3+ gave both my sister and i money to buy ourselves an mp3 player. My sis got herself a Zen Micro and i put my money into my savings account to earn interest.

Recently, General #3+ was given a free ipod shuffle and General #3 wanted to give it to me, which i gladly accepted.

Coincidentally, after my sis upgraded to a new Fujitsu notebook with Windows Vista, her Zen refused to communicate with Vista, being jealous that it was of a newer, foreign and probably superior technology.

Sis wanted to give Zen to me since it was of no use if she can't listen to new songs. So being a big hearted, caring and sharing sister, i gave her my new ipod shuffle in exchange. Who cares what kind of mp3 player i get as long as it works right?

Right. That is until i saw the new tiny ipod shuffle gleaming in its new glossy box, winking at me saying, "you don't know what you're missing".

Quick, get that ipod out of my sight before i regret my decision.

So my sis relinquished ownership of her Zen to me, and so far it's been working just fine. As a bonus, i get the full collection of my sis' songs.

Novel stimuli overload ahead :D Lalala

No comments: