27 Nov 2008

Holidays?

Lai... you should've come over this time. I make a pretty decent tour guide, minus the grumpiness when i'm stuck in jams or slow moving traffic.

Things i've been doing since my last post:

1. Work
2. Chauffeuring
3. Going out for dinner
4. Dealing with my Visa, Regalia, Health Check, Leave application, Housing problems...
5. Tour-guiding - melbourne central, carlton gardens, ikea, freddo ice cream, docklands, night market, victoria market
6. Booking Cairns trip
7. Watching odd episodes of chinese drama serial
8. more Chauffeuring...

Things i still need to do:

1. Find a house
2. Sell my furniture and books
3. Pack my belongings
4. Research tours in Cairns
5. Research places to go in Dandenongs
6. Deal with the Prescriber number thingy
7. Attend my graduation and registration
8. Find out about salary packaging stuff

I feel so run down, it's almost as tiring as clinicals. Where's my 1 month of bumming around???

No comments: