28 Jan 2009

Trivia Night

Today i decided that i must join my colleagues for an outing at one of the restaurants/pub/karaoke places. So after work i drove a colleague and myself there and got to catch up with 7 other interns.

If i thought that Surg has got me working my ass off and doing too much overtime which i can't really claim for without getting into trouble, then there are other people out there in Gen Med who have it worse. Much worse.

Like those who have horrible registrars. I am so thankful that all my registrars give me great support.

Also, i realised that i don't really know alot of the questions asked during Trivia Night, especially those related to music. My goodness. I think i answered like 5 questions out of 45.

At least i seem to be doing better in Theatre. I was praised by a surgeon for knowing basic anatomy... erm... i think he just doesn't have very high expectations of us interns. But i managed to answer a question that my registrar couldn't. Woohoo!

I shall read up more before i turn up to theatre again, in preparation for tougher questions.

No comments: