4 Mar 2009

Back from holidays!!

While you were fervently blogging away, I was away on a holiday all by myself. Where to? My usual hideout in Phuket. Having rang my local friend to confirm my arrival, I felt a sense of euphoria overwhelmed me. Yes, I was that desperate to get away from work. Sounds pathetic I know but its true!

Anyway, my escapade is nothing but FUN and COOL! Went partying with my friend and realised Thais are into this korean song at the club which involves some form of clapping in the song. Signed up for Open Water course and did it at Similans with the liveaboard option! Expensive but money well-spent. So it was 2 days of staying in a budget place on my own doing theory and confined water in a small pool. Followed by a 3 days 3 nights out on board a ship =) See photos....

Blue sky and clear water... That's Similans!

Just goes to show how clear the water is and the amazing marine life you can see even from your boat!

Lai saying cheese... Good thing didn't puke in my regulator =p

Can you believe I have survived this?

Wonder if it sucks people/boat up...

There's actually alot more photos... Jiin, go check out my facebook! And confession time... the shark ain't real. All of us who went underwater knew there wasn't any shark. My dive instructor brought a fakey down. The funniest moment - when we showed the photo to others like the captain, he exclaimed at how big the shark is! LOL. Everyone is damn entertained and I myself laughed my ass off when I see the photo. Its hilarious!

No comments: