5 Mar 2009

Beaming with happiness

For a while, I thought travelling alone is such a sad and lonely thing. This trip made me realised that it can be damn fun and cool. Its all up to the traveller! All the things that add up to the trip just convinced me that some things are meant to be the way they are.

I have booked the ticket way back in Nov'08 but only 3 weeks before departure, my friend told me that she can't go play with me. She was the main reason why I booked that ticket. Anyway I was on the verge of cancelling my leave until the phone call I made to another local Thai friend. That's when I realised I had enough of my work. Haha... sounds like a forceful sentence. Yes, had enough but not just enough to quit yet! Soon I guess... if I keep having more fun like these... Keke =D

Met a fun instructor while signing up but he won't be going onboard the ship which suits my flight schedule. Once again, fighting hard to resist the urge of changing flight for that instructor. Finally, kept to my original schedule and somehow that instructor turned out to be my instructor onboard and met a bunch of 7 cool dudes onboard (1 german couple, 2 french guys, 2 american gals, 1 swedish gal).

Jiin, you should just let go and do something like this when you feel you had enough. By the way, I am very hooked onto diving now. Contemplating where to go next for my advanced open water course. Thereafter, I shall aim to visit top diving destinations which include Australia. So could you please get yourself a license and we can have fun together?

*warning* pls do not fight with me for any shuai ge on the way. They are all MINE! MOAO... you owe me one... I am teaching Jiin to stay with you.

More photos...(could have been better if the camera casing didn't fogged up! @#^%$^)

Where I spent my 3 days 3 nights...

Saved the earth...

This is how hero normally flies....

Trying to look like a star fish =p

Can't remember the fish name but that's hell a lot of them!

1 comment:

jiin said...

Haha... did you forget that i'm the queen of underwater puking??? U want me to die ah? At the end of 3 day course i'll be like someone in africa suffering from gastro! I'm thinking of going to phuket during my annual leave in July. U interested?