1 Mar 2009

Paris-esque

Pardon me for the upcoming deluge of bimbotism. MOAO and i found a pair of comfortable $20 stretchable jeans at a sale!!!

*Kya~~~!*

Now i have 3 pairs of jeans.

Finding a cheap bargain for good quality clothes is my equivalent of a shopaholic experience. Hopefully, this trend of buying new clothes every month will cease, or my pockets will become significantly more empty.

On other matters, i have finally done my laundry, changed my bedsheets, vacuumed the entire house, and cooked an entire week's worth of food with the help of MOAO. I feel so accomplished. Anyone who knows me well enough will know that it will be at least another month before i repeat this process.

It is a well known fact among my bosom buddies that i detest house work. I do try to avoid it as much as i can. That's why i miss living with MOAO so much. Gone are the days of my magic sink and disappearing dirty dishes. Sigh.

When i become rich, i am so getting myself a maid so that i don't have to do an ounce of chores. Originally, my sister was going to be my super slave while she was staying with me for free in the country. But she couldn't take it for long and promptly flew back to Singapore and got herself a job within hours of getting off the plane.

So if you know someone who is bumming around, refusing to do a decent day's work, send them to me and i'll get them reformed pronto.

No comments: