5 Aug 2007

worries

I am worried...

1. for you. I want to jump into that enlarging whirlpool of accumulating stresses and plug the hole that's draining everything out of everyone for you. I want to be the one who throws you the float and hauls you back to serenity. But i can't and the incapacitation frustrates the hell out of me and fuels a state of sub-clinical anxiety. My thoughts going round in circles like a dog chasing it's tail. Stop. For now i can only yell encouragement from the side of the pool while your exhaustion from trying not to drown insidiously creeps up. "Swim harder!"

2. about school. I am swamped by the incessant flood of information, confronted by my multitude of inadequacies and ineptitude which i'm undeniably and desperately trying to avoid dealing with.

3. about the one with the genial smile and silver white hair. She's not smiling as often. I miss her. I do not want to be an instrument to her confinement but i am but the medical advisor to General #3. Let them fight this out.

4. about the house that my one and only wants to buy. I do not want to live in Point Cook. Yet i'd be selfish if my considerations did not extend to MOAO. I have to make the decision over the next 20 days.

5. ... about nothing else. I think 4 is quite enough.


Now back to dealing with something tangible. Forward march!

No comments: