26 Dec 2007

Nightmare

For a very long time, I have not had any nightmare. Or maybe I do but nothing comes this vivid. And when I do have nightmare, it is normally related to being late for exams. Yup so you can see its school-stress related. But I was just awoken at this wee hour by a rather spine-chilling nightmare...

So at 12am, lai drifted to her sleep and dream. The incident occured on an airplane which was initially morphed from a snapshot of opposite flat. Lai was asked to shower by this lady in the dream. She is young, tall, slender and pretty. However, there is something wierd about this lady. You can feel the ill-intentions behind her caring actions.

Anyhow, lai took the shower and was quickly shoved to her seat by this lady. And this scene is slightly wierd as I was wiping dry my body looking at the snapshot of opposite flat but the next moment it turned out that I was standing at the aisle of the airplane with passengers already falling asleep and all the lights dimmed out. While wiping dry of my body, I can see the wierd stare which the lady is giving me. She seemed frightened by some past events and rather relieved and happy that I will be sitting at the aisle.

So I was expecting something funny to happen at the aisle. And soon my expectation came true. As I was dozing off to sleep in my seat, I can feel the air turn chilly and I caught a glimpse of a shadow of a fetus on the ceiling that was about 10m diagonally in front of me. The shadow was casted over a red light. Things took a worst turn when the shadow now changed into a baby and a spooky thing now happen. I felt a slight push on my left shoulder area. Good thing I had left a pillow on my left shoulder area before dozing off to sleep. After the push, my pillow fell to my lap which of course irritated me. So I just shoved it in place again. Then there was a push again which I could feel it impacting on my shoulder directly!!

Spooked, I quickly say my prayer silently and repeated them over and over again till I woke up from my dream. However, that did not help as it still feels so real. For a moment, I want to go back to the dream to ask the spirit is there anything I could help but I could not go back again. So I am here blogging the nightmare out just in case I forget later.

Any dream interpreter?? I wonder what's the message behind this dream. A friend of mine was asking if I am too stressed which I am not supposedly but maybe I am stressed due to all the concerns about if I have gotten a job or not.

No comments: