9 Mar 2008

All I wish is L




... as long as I'm living, I'll be waiting...


... as long as I'm breathing, I'll be there...


... whenever you call me, I'll be waiting...


... whenever you need me, I'll be there...

"I'll be waiting" by Lenny Kravitz is the ending song for the last installment of the Death Note series called "L : Change the World". The lyrics are kinda sweet yet its just a sad song to me. Perhaps it has to do with the sad ending of the movie, though I didn't think the movie has anything to do with the theme of the love ballad. For those who dunno who is L, he is the protaganist in the movie (aka the guy in white shirt). The series are simply fantastic as they are filled with unexpected twist and guys will be awed by the pitting of genius brains against another. Personally, I am amazed by the actor, Kenichi Matsuyama who played L (see below). He is just 23 of age and quite cute too, esp in real life! The show didnt really do him justice.. LOL

Just watch the show and you guys will want L too! Hmm.. I am thinking of catching the Horton, 10,000 BC and Meet the Spartans. Shall share more when I've got the chance to watch them.

No comments: