1 Mar 2008

Conversation with the Personality Disorders

Was going through the 10 Personality Disorders and thought that if i were to speak to them, this would be what they would sound like:

Me: Hi! How's it going?

Paranoid: What is it to you? Sneaky spy from the CIA. I'm on to you...

Schizoid: *Ignore*

Schizotypal: Erm... erm... I can't talk to you. It'll sap my powers and they'll rip out my toe nails.

Antisocial: Going bad for you unless you hand me your wallet now!

Borderline: Good thank you. You're a very kind and polite person. Stay and chat with me or i'll kill myself.

Histrionic: Marvellous Darling! Never felt or looked better in my life!!! *Flashes cleavage*

Narcissistic: Very well of course. Now go pick up my dry cleaning for my dinner with Kevin Rudd.

Obsessive Compulsive: It's "Hello. How do you do?" Now repeat it after me 3 times.

Avoidant: Hello. What are you smiling at? You're laughing at me! You think i'm an embarrassment don't you. *Sob*

Dependent: I don't know. Honestly can't tell. What do you think?

No comments: