30 Jun 2008

First weekend without him...

Though its the first weekend without him (for those who have been a faithful follower of Laiying love saga should have guessed his identity by now), it wasn't that bad... Would still think of him and wondering how is he at Indonesia. Hmm sometimes I dunno if I am envy of him travelling alone or taking pity at how lonely he is.

Anyway, enough said about him for Lai is trying to kick the habit of seeing him and hanging out with him. Wanted to try to be cool and pretend nothing has happened but I'm just weak and my heart gives in easily.

Back to my weekend... Went shopping with mum and realised it can be a very tiring task. Was totally drained after 5 hrs of shopping. Not forgetting a big hole being burnt at the end of the day. Then I realised how unfillial I have been for not spending enough time with her. Anyhow, I've managed to buy about $100 worth of books and magazines and feel damn happy and good about it =) But that also means I am seeking comfort in books and solitude.

Then I went to a farewell BBQ at a newly completed condominium at Parkway Parade that area. Jiin... its damn nice place. How I wish I can buy one unit and live there! The BBQ was a nice get-tgt and discovery... Discovered that my colleague from the same company but different department might be having a crush on me. *ego swelling* Cos he was flirting with me damn openly. Like feeding me food, sitting damn close tgt to take photos etc.

Sunday was a maid hunting day with my friend... lots of juicy drama happening at the maid agency within a short span of 4 hrs. Pretty much entertained. And at night its a 2-movie marathon. Watched Chipmunk and The Enchanted... nice movies. How I wish he could ask me out for movie before he returns or a romantic night out again! K.. stop it Lai!

PS. Yup Jiin... I understand about advice giving this kinda thing. Most of time, its just seeking reassurance for an answer that I already knew.

No comments: