6 Jul 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

But i definitely know when i'll be back again.

Hooray!!! I love holidays. Although this time i might be stressing about which hospital i get placed to, nothing can take away the pleasure of waking up in the early afternoon and having the leisure of lying in bed daydreaming. Peace.

I'm a simple person. Simple things in life please me.

So today i had a new experience. I went to get my car washed!

I drove into the compound and queued up in a lane, then an attendant came to ask me for the specific type of wash i wanted. I then proceeded to pay at the cashier and took a seat in the lounge which doubles up as a cafe. These guys are smart, while you wait, they figured that you'll be thirsty or hungry or just in the mood to munch and hey presto! A cafe!

So i was sitting there, surrounded by other customers who were perusing the newspapers and magazines supplied, writing down a list of things i had to do (not my usual habit i must say but going on holiday unravels my brain and it's the only way i can prevent myself from forgetting...), all the time wondering how is one supposed to know when the car was done.

So i sat by the glass doors looking out towards the men scurrying about and one of them approaches. He walks in and calls out, "Black Volkswagon".

Omg. This is like a Dr's reception area but only now we're identified by our cars. *ROFL*

But nothing beats the vet clinic where once, we were called with "Xiao Bai, Xiao Bai to room 7 please." *Ang moh voice pronouncing the chinese name of our budgie and failing horribly...*

Damn i should've studied vet science instead. I swear my sister gets the most interesting experiences ever.

No comments: