19 Aug 2008

Something's bugging me...

Today is the day for the TKR. I tried calling twice but there was no answer.

The weighing scales are lying again. Either that or i've got some unexplained weight loss. I haven't been this heavy since i was 15. Usually i'd be happy to lose a few kilos. But when it happens without exercise or dieting, i tend to be more inclined to think that there's some mischief going on.

During the internship application process i could attribute it to stress. But now that the stress has been relieved to a large extent, the numbers picked up briefly and has gone back to an all time low.

If i were to give myself a consult i'd just ask myself to eat more and sit tight. Leave the notion of investigations to later. I think i shall help myself to some tim tams :)

*I hope my mid year export of tim tams has last you for a sufficient amount of time Lai.

No comments: