24 Sept 2008

zzz...

Today, Gene and i headed to our favourite library for our routine afternoon study time.

The weather was warm, bright and sunny. The sky was clear and blue with a few clouds scattered here and there.

I looked at it from behind a glass panel and i wished that i could be out there doing something else, anything really, other than studying.

Since it was after lunch, i promptly proceeded into my post prandial afternoon nap. If that could be even considered a nap, i clearly remembered hearing 4 songs being played on my Zen during my stage 1 sleep. Don't think i progressed any further than that.

Surprisingly, i was quite refreshed after i shook myself awake and managed to have a productive afternoon. But oh... the sky.

A friend said to me in the past, "Whenever you miss me, just look upwards and know that i am not too far away, for we're all standing under the same blue sky."

If only the men i know could say such romantic things as well...

No comments: