27 Oct 2008

Counting down to holiday...

Five more days and I will be jetting away to Phuket for my one week break. Yippie! Finally found my long lost enthusiasm for a holiday. Its been a year which I've contacted my friends in Phuket and flew there to visit them. And yup I am guilty of using the excuse of being busy. But all is not too late to discover it now. I am constantly trying very hard to make more time for my family, friends and myself. Gambate Jiin!

Talking about my family, we will be going to Thailand in December during the Christmas period. Still contemplating whether to fly them to Chiang Mai or just rent a vehicle and do a road trip together. Hoping that would bond the family together and make the folks feel happy. Though I know my bank account would be feeling the pain. Haha.

As for friends, I am rather disappointed with one recently. It is our dear Janice. Have just found out from Pam that she got attached. Bravo... that explains for her disappearance off our radar. Both Pam and I felt the sense of betrayal. When she broke up and was single, she constantly looked for us up for company. Now that she has a new guy to work on, there wasn't even any basic effort to maintain the friendship like "hey let's meet up for dinner this weekend or Friday or something". This is pure annoyance.

Hmm some little updates about myself. Have just signed up for my Thai Level 3 and that will commence on Nov 22nd. Its a weekly course that falls on a Saturday. Thinking of signing up for Japanese Elementary 2 but got to plan first as I am intending to travel to Cambodia during January. Oh yah Jiin, I will be signing up for this Japanese credit card. Guess it will be useful for us when we go to Japan next time. I kinda still miss QQ. Did I mention that he was back for 3 days and we only got time to do a MacDonald dinner at Changi Airport before he left? Its like quite pathetic right? We even had to take MRT to airport. But I very much enjoyed his company still though it was just a wasabi-flavoured fillet-o-fish burgers we had. How I wish the time stops then.

1 comment:

jiin said...

Waaah... i'm so jealous! Get to go phuket and again with your parents! At least you got to meet up with him, 3 days is really a short time and he could've just left without catching up. Tanoshikatta desu ne?