9 Nov 2009

Results

So things i accomplished while keeping awake on caffeine and adrenaline in a desperate attempt to wrench my body clock back to a semblance of normalcy include:

1. Getting driver's licence renewed. Bye bye P's and ugly photo. Hello semi legalised drink driving!

2. 5 hours of shopping yielding a pair of shorts and 4 bags of grocery. I'm pathetic, i can't buy anything on a whim. I feel the need to spend!

3. Spraying herbicide futilely around my backyard praying that it can get rid of 4 feet tall weeds. They are so overgrown that i'm destroying a mini ecosystem.

4. Taking a steady step towards eventual hearing loss from listening to my zen the entire time.

5. Realising that i need to start exercising before the cellulite on my thighs encroach any further and prevent me from wearing any shorts at all. I do want to preserve some self respect.

6. Taking my first cold shower in 2 years because of the 35 degree heat. It's still spring for goodness sake. Not a single cold shower since 4 weeks of daily cold showers in Vanuatu.

7. Getting sufficient vitamin D to last for next 2 weeks.

8. Buying Jane Eyre for $6.49 online with free shipping. I decided that it's time i become more "cultured".

I shall attempt to wash dishes and cook dinner later when i feel more energetic. *Yawn*

No comments: