22 Jul 2010

My soon to be obsolete camera...

... does my handmade jewellery no justice! Well of course it was the poor lighting and background as well, not to mention my somewhat shaky hands.

Snowflakes went to my cousin-in-law who bore me a lovely niece and nephew. I hope that it weathers the potentially rough treatment well. Please don't scratch the children!


Pearls to the genial one with silver white hair whom i celebrated her birthday with for the first time in 9 years.


Crescent moon to my young cousin dreaming of becoming a star.


Maple leaves to my cousin who just graduated from a horticulture course.

And of course something altogether breath-takingly dazzling for my sister, which i forgot to take a picture of. Dang.

Nothing for mum because she's "not the type of woman who needs jewellery for adornment".

There are finally perks to being a woman in my family.

No comments: