5 Jul 2010

The shadow...

I am the shadow that stalks the hospital, creeping up to unsuspecting babies, pulling off their blankets and sticking them with my stethoscope!

I flash them with my torch, i poke and pinch them with my fingers and rattle in a raspy voice secrets in the dark.

I float between 5 storeys for 12 hours each night and turn into a zombie with the first rays of the sun. After which i return home to my dark room and attempt to go into an abbreviated form of mummification under the layers of blankets.

On days when my mummification is insufficient, i turn into a snarling werewolf. Beware all ringing devices and their owners, which i will have a violent urge to smash into the wall. Should i be deprived of food or expected to labour for more than an hour on it, i snap my powerful jaws and bite off the head of the nearest animate object.

Consider this a warning to stay away from me unless otherwise invited.

No comments: