16 Mar 2008

Happiness

I went down to the city to have a mini conversational Jap test today and i passed! Woohoo!

I'm so happy i'll be starting lessons next Wednesday, it's almost like i bought some present for myself. :D

Then MOAO and i traipsed around the city happily in the air conditioned shopping malls, blissfully unaware of the sweltering heat. That is, until we stepped out of the sliding glass doors and got blasted by a gust of disgusting hot air.

We quickly turn tailed and ducked into Borders in an attempt to escape from the mid day sun.

However, eventually we still had to walk home with bags of groceries (mainly my tidbits) in the heat, MOAO wishing that this is Scotland and he could wear a skirt too. I'm predicting that truckloads of people will be afflicted with heat stroke at the F1 race today.

So after an enjoyable weekend, it's time for me to sit down, ground myself (and if possible, Lai as well) to earth and attempt to study for my impending Psych long case. Wish me luck!

No comments: