22 Apr 2011

Life is enjoyable

Back from yet another fantastic escapade to Phuket last weekend. Missed the Songkran festival and weather was extremely hot. Funny thing is I kept thinking its rainy season in Phuket. Silly Lai! Happy to have topped up some new clothes for my wardrobe, chilled out at thai pub, hanged out with fun gays and bought "ter yang" cd!

Feeling great to have the day off due to Good Friday. Had an amazing lunch set at Bugis Illuma with my uni mates. Soup+main course+dessert+coffee ~$13. And the dishes are served out in restaurant style and plating. Went shopping for books and am currently into Raymond E Feist Riftwar saga series, autobiography on Marc Rich and this other fictional book called The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Mr L finally texted. Usual open-ended style message that's open to various interpretation. Was kinda asked for a date but when I replied that he should decide and let me know... heard nothing from him 24hrs since then. I'm not holding much hope for this boy.

On a final note, Lai needs a man. Preferably a rich one. Why? Saw a dress on a catalouge while window shopping at Marina Bay Sands (MBS). Its from Herve Leger Spring 2011 collection. When asked how much it cost, the shop assistant kindly replied maybe 4-5. Lai: four to five hundred dollars? Was then told its four to five THOUSAND! I really have an expensive taste...

No comments: